Body Hygiene For Women:
Hygiene is very important for women. It keeps her free from disease. Sweating, menstruation and vaginal discharge make personal hygiene vital, it prevents body odor and maintains good health. As we usually say, women are care givers, they prepare food for others, clean for others and look after the children. This means women can spread germs and disease.
1. A Daily Shower: Having a daily shower takes off the dirt and grime from all parts of the body, also areas like the groin, underarm and feet. This prevents body odor, skin irritation and infection.
2. Hand Washing: Prevents the spread of germs and illnesses.
3. Menstrual Hygiene: Changing sanitary napkins and tampons at regular periods of time and washing at least daily prevents bad body odor and discomfort.
4. Clean Clothes: Clothes should be clean as they start smelling after a period of time. Cotton absorbs sweat easily and natural fibres tend to smell less. Cotton inner wear is best to wear.
Body Hygiene For Men:
By ensuring that you are clean from head to toe at the start of a day, you will feel refreshed. Personal hygiene starts from the head to toe.
1. Taking Regular Showers: Daily showers are necessary for a man. Men are becoming extra conscious to their personal hygiene. Body odor is the first thing to take care of. While bathing, you can add some essential oils to give your body a pleasant smell.
2. Nails: The state of your hands tells a lot about your general cleanliness and hygiene, so don't let your grubby fingernails give you away. You don't need to get weekly manicures to keep your hands in good shape; you do, however, need to keep your nails clean and smooth out rough edges with an emery board from your local drugstore. No one wants to be touched with jagged-edged fingernails.
3. Feet: Foot fungus, athlete's foot, overgrown toenails, and general foot odor are a real turnoff. And they are the first that can be observed when you take off your shoes. If you can't take proper care of this hidden body part, people might make the same assumption about your other hidden parts. Keep them clean, put talcum powder between the toes to keep them smelling fresh. If over-the-counter powders and ointments aren't doing the trick, see a doctor about your condition.
4. Ear, Nose And Hair: A woman probably waxes, bleaches and does whatever it takes to get rid of the body hair that she has. Here is a very simple guideline for you to follow: When it comes to ear and nose hair, if it sticks out of the orifice, trim it.
5. Back: A man's back has the potential to be one of his best features and best looking body parts but not if it is filled with pimples, dead skin and too much hair. If back acne is your problem, try an over-the-counter body cleanser made for acne skin types. One with exfoliating beads will help keep the skin smooth as well. As for back hair, a little bit of hair is ok but if it is really excessive, consider visiting your local beauty salon for a wax as too much hair may make you feel warm and uncomfortable.
6. Genitals: Male genital hair removal is very necessary for hygiene. There are several methods by which it is done. It can be done by shaving, by waxing and by lazer hair removal. Since individual preference is different, you can decide which is the best method suited for you.
7. Body Odor: The best way to deal with bad odor is to have regular baths, use deodorants and talcum powder. Keeping good hygiene takes care of unpleasant and musky smell from the body.