How To Choose The Right Clothing
Clothing is a matter of comfort , fashion and most importantly a matter of "personal style" clothing to suit the occasion is an important factor that helps one to decide what he / she should wear for that particular moment / occasion or on that particular day , the most important factor as far as dressing is concerned is that whatever we wear should compliment our body. Choosing the right kind of attire is also about dressing sensibly to suit not only the occasion but also judging what will suit us in terms of the activities we will involve ourselves in; and comfort in the practical sense of the word for example if you are going camping then it does not make sense to wear a long frilly dress or a tuxedo , rather you usually wear simple khaki shorts and a loose T-shirt as it is important to wear something that will allow us to move around freely maintaining a sense of style provided we have the right kind of fabric on our bodies as well. While choosing the right attire we must keep in mind the following factors:
- The right garment (skirt , trouser, blazer , jacket, formal, informal etc.);
- Right fabric;
- Cut of the garment;Style;
- Body shape;
- Skin tone
Stylize Yourself / Make a Fashion Statement This Season:
Style is a matter of personal choice and dressing in style does not always mean that one has to wear designer clothes however it is about dressing with class making an effort to keep your self groomed and of course maintaining a presentable demeanor with a touch of personality. Therefore what we wear brings light to our attitude and creates an impression about us on other people accordingly, as the clothes we wear are the fashion statements we make as well, the season may be over but definitely not your sense of style as the new trend is not about seasonal fashion but rather clothes that look good all year round.
Clothing For Women:
Women's clothing is not only a part of wearing clothes as a usual part of our daily routine , but rather it is a huge business in the fashion industry . For women, wearing the right clothes is also about decorating their bodies to flatter their look.
Knowing What To Wear:
1. We should understand what kind of clothing suits us we must first take into consideration the shape of our body.
2. The colors that suit our skin tone.
3. Choosing the right fabric.
Style Check For An Affordable Wardrobe:
Go generic and make a smart wardrobe. Those women who are unable to spend much on clothes yet would like to maintain a touch of personality in a fashionable way, always remember to keep it simple although stylish. You need not shell out a fortune but can start by making sure you have the basics in your small but smart wardrobe collection. A smart wardrobe is not only one that fulfills a sense of fashion but also executes the functions of maintaining flexibility for all occasions for every season and trends that never run out of style. The "Must Haves" for a smart wardrobe collection; clothes that can never run out of fashion/All seasons wardrobe:
- A pair of jeans an all time favourite and suitable for all occasions , with the perfect cut a pair of jeans can do wonders on your bodily appearance.
- A long neutral black skirt that can be mixed and matched with a wide range of formal shirts , T-shirts, tube tops , tank tops , Kurtas or long tops that have a good drape or a smart fall.
- A denim skirt which always comes in handy for an invitation on short notice and can look magnificent with a shimmering black top.
- A pair of black trousers again that can be mixed and matched with a wide range of formal shirts , T-shirts, tube tops , tank tops , Kurtas or long tops that have a good drape or a smart fall.
- A white collar and a black collar T-shirt to go anywhere and at anytime, the perfect top for any occasion .
- Stoles and scarves to accessorize your look, can add that touch of sparkle to the simple but suave set of clothes, perfect for a smart wardrobe .
- A formal shirt for a meeting or even an on the spot interview.
The Ten Best Colours To Choose From / All Time Favourites:
The colour which has been at its trendiest best since quite some time is Violet and deep Purple however some of the other colours that international celebrities have taken to are bright blue , teal, burgundy, Magenta , Pink, Blush, Bronze and Coral. All these colours can be worn in colour neutral form to make the trendy , feminine and definitely very much in fashion.
How To Choose The Right Clothing For Men