Fitness And Weight Loss
Fitness Workouts For Weight Loss: Get yourself committed to a fitness regime. It should be something that you enjoy and do it with dedication. Be very specific about what you want to achieve. Create a realistic time line that you can follow. Break your goal down into small steps so that you can tick off your achievements as you go.
1. Cardio Exercise: The best cardio exercise is simply the one you will do day in and day out, without missing out. Choose one which you enjoy doing and don't be afraid to try out variations. Give your cardio work out an interval by moving from one exercise to another. For example, you could do the elliptical trainer for 15 minutes, then switch to the stationary bike for another 15 minutes and finish off on the treadmill for the last 15 minutes. Interval training is good as one can rest in between and enjoy the session.
2. Cycling: Anyone can cycle, whatever their age or fitness level. Because cycling is low impact, it is also good for anyone with weight or joint issues. And even if the weather is bad or you cant bear to face the traffic, a spell on a stationary bike in the gym will work wonders.
3. Aerobics: Aerobics is one of the most favorite cardio exercises preferred by women. Aerobics work on every part of the body, mainly target your legs, hips and glutes, and can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
4. Swimming: It is like cross-country skiing and is an excellent cardio exercise as it exercises the full body. Swimming is a great cross-training for other cardio activities. If you do the breast stroke can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
5. Elliptical Trainer: It is an excellent cardio exercises and a great way to build endurance. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
6. Running: All you need is a good pair of shoes as running is one of the best exercises which help you lose weight as well as keep fit. Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.
7. Walking: Brisk or speed walking is a less strenuous form of cardio exercises. Walking can burn up to 180 calories in 30 minutes. Sprinting, adding hills or an incline can increase amount of calories burned, but it has to be done consistently.
8. Yoga: This is one of the oldest forms of exercise originated from the East. Practicing the different poses help the mind as well as the body. If you want to lose weight through yoga, you must do a vigorous 90-minute yoga class at least three times a week.
Weight Loss Diets To Accompany Fitness Regime