Body Problems And Solutions
Body problems usually occur due to neglect of health , intolerable stress levels , unhealthy life style etc....some times the body problems we face can really affect our personal and professional life, however there are ways to over come these problems if we can try and prevent it in the initial stages at least. The way our body behaves is how we take care of our bodies in the long run , the way to get rid of bod y problems is by is by killing the root cause of the problem and even better still if we can prevent it. The health problems we face today are basically:
Eye care - Problems And Solutions:
Our eyes are a mirror to our health and how we look after ourselves is reflected in our eyes, dull eyes are a reflection of bad health or depression or even sickness. The main cause for our eyes to be in bad health is physical and mental strain , over work , worry fear , watching too much television and excessive reading or reading in dim light. Dull eyes are also a result of toxaemic condition of the body , which occurs due to the excessive intake of sugar , starch and protein manly the result of a concentrated diet. The diet we take in is important to maintain the beauty of the eyes . A healthy diet of milk, butter, fruits and vegetables, proteins should be taken to maintain the the quality of vision as well the beauty of the eyes, cereals are necessary along with adequate doses of Vitamin A which comes along with cod liver oil, whole milk, curds, butter, egg yolk, pumpkin, carrot, green leafy vegetables, tomato mango , papaya , orange and melon.
The solution to all eye problems are firstly to loosen the strained contracting muscles surrounding the eyes , which can be taken care of by eye exercises and neck exercises.
1. Keep the eyes still and relaxed, gently move the eyes up and down six times. then repeat the movements two or three times after a break of two or three seconds in between.
2. Moves the eyes six times from side to side, as far as possible, without any force or effort. Repeat two or three times.
3. Move the eyes gently and slowly around in circles, and then move them in low in the reverse direction. Do this four times in all. Rest for two or three seconds and repeat the movement two or three times, using minimum effort.
1. Rotate the neck in circles and semi circles.
2. Move the shoulders anti clockwise briskly, drawing them up as far as possible for several times.
3. Allow the head to drop forward and backward as far as possible for several times. These exercises help to loosen up the contracted the neck muscles, which may restrict the blood supply to then head.
A natural remedy to decrease eye strain:
A natural way of decreasing eye strain is by massaging the scalp with castor oil, this castor oil massage increases lachrymation of the eye and leaves a cooling effect, regular massage of the oil decreases eye strain.
Care of the skin around the eyes:
The eyes are always subjected to constant wear and tear , due to the mechanical action of blinking and squinting . The puffy look can be due to the retention of oil in the skin. As a result of ageing the muscle tone around the eye weakens and the skin loses its elasticity , resulting in the formation of crow feet and bags under the eyes therefore to slow down the process there are few things that we must do to ensure the prevention of ageing.
Get enough sleep:
Don't rub your eyes, rubbing stretches the thin eyes skin and encourages bags. Use a - moisturizer heavy on the eyelid lighter on the under eye night and day. Eye exercise done regularly increases blood flow to the eye.
Neck Problems And Solutions