Body Problems And Solutions
Neck Care - Problems And Solutions:
The neck is also known as the cervical spine, made up of seven vertebrae of the spine , it supports the head and protects the spinal cord and the spinal nerves and it enables the maneuvering of the head in different directions . a healthy neck is free from pain at all times. Neck problems range from muscle strain to soft tissue damage as well as well as changes in the disk and the vertebrae of the upper spine or even a nerve that is trapped which is usually caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae. A neck problem may also occur because of arthritis in the neck.
Problems Caused By Neck Pain:
- The muscle power in arms and legs get reduced.
- The sense of vision , hearing, taste and balance gets affected.
- Severe vomiting occurs.
- Neck pain could also be the result of head injury which may eventually end up being fatal.
- Neck pain could also cause pain in the eye.
- Neck pain is always accompanied by head ache.
- Meningitis is a severe neck problem, there are a few symptoms that can help us diagnose meningitis in the earlier stages in order to take the right precautions with the help of a doctor.
- Neck pain is always accompanied by back pain in case of meningitis.
- The neck pain can also cause a headache and severe vomiting.
- Light hurts the eyes.
- The person suffering with meningitis is unable to place the chin on the neck due to the pain.
- The person suffering with meningitis feels feverish.
- A rash occurs which does not disappear even when pressed with a finger.
- A neck pain not only causes physical pain but also deteriorates the body image by spoiling the posture, a poor posture profile, such as a curved back, slumped shoulders and a head that juts forward, is commonplace stretching and exercising can help reverse this trend before the poor posture becomes habitual.
Exercises To Strengthen Neck Muscles:
A neck pain not only causes physical pain but also deteriorates the body image by spoiling the posture, a poor posture profile, such as a curved back , slumped shoulders and a head that juts forward, is commonplace stretching and exercising can help reverse this trend before the poor posture becomes habitual.
1. Take a deep breath in and slowly begin to lift your shoulders up and back as far as they will comfortably go. On the out breath , slowly release beginning the upward movement again on the next breath. As your shoulder blades come down , imagine them meeting in the middle of your back. Shoulders shrugs help to release tension in the large muscle of the upper back that pull on the neck.
2. Centre your head and tuck on your chin. Put your hands behind your head , push your hands behind your head. Push your head against them and hold for 3 to 5 seconds and repeat 10 to 20 times. Then place one hand on the side of your head , with your chin in , push your head against your hand , hold for 3 to five seconds , repeat 10 to 20 times. Swap hands and repeat on the other side .These movements help to strengthen the neck muscles.
Natural Remedies For Neck Problems:
- Buy a cervical pillow , which is available in many stores.
- Sleep in a fetal, on the side with the knees towards the chest.
- Never Sleep on your stomach
- Sleep on a firm mattress.
- While lifting heavy objects it is important to bend your knees and keep the spine straight or erect, and the object that is being lifted should be between the two feet , and the feet should be the shoulder width apart. The object should be held as close to the body as possible. This is how heavy objects should be lifted in order to avoid further back problems.
- People working for long hours in front of a computer , should have the screen placed at a a position where the reading matter is at eye level. to avoid the constant bending of the neck which occurs by bending the neck up and down; which may otherwise cause spasms.
- A hot shower always helps to reduce the pain.
Back Problems And Solutions