Benefits Of Weightloss
As you grow older, being over weight puts you at risk of a range of health problems. Many people believe that they have put on weight because they have slow metabolisms. It is true that some people are born with fast metabolisms, so you should change your lifestyle to speed it up so you can burn off that body fat quickly. If you are over weight, changing your diet can significantly reduce your chances of illness as well as raise your self-esteem. You do not have to go on a starvation diet to lose weight, but you do need to make long term changes to your eating patterns by cutting out processed foods and full fat products. Maintaining of a healthy body weight is important for maintaining both physical and emotional well being and preventing disease. Excess weight and obesity have been associated with an increased risk for numerous medical conditions like heart disease,high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, osteoarthritis,sleep apnea,some types of cancer and elevated blood cholesterol.
Health - Related Benefits Of Weightloss:
Losing the excess weight is the only option to lead a healthy and risk free life. Losing weight can improve your health in several ways. Here are some Medical Related Health Benefits:
1. Increased Energy Level: A balanced diet helps us to obtain all the essential nutrients present in a wide range of foods. It a diet is balanced on a consistent level, then it will contain all the valuable nutrients ensuring good health and vitality. Optimum health means less illness and less health complications, increase there will be a increase in energy levels and rapid weight loss.Having little vitality can give anyone that attitude of being tired all the time. Have you ever wondered and questioned yourself why at times you feel so low and sense a loss of energy. Deficiencies in some nutrients can reduce our ability to produce enough energy making us feel lethargic. In fact, lack of energy and fatigue is the most common complaints the doctor gets to hear from his patients. If you ever think about it, having abundant energy is the most important factor of good health. To increase energy level, try and eat organic vegetables and fruits as much as you can, and avoid meat. They might cost more but they you will gain good health and an increase in energy levels.
2. Lower The Level Of Cholesterol: Higher level of cholesterol is often a sign of aging, young people can have it too. Unhealthy cholesterol levels can increase the risk of heart attacks,strokes and several other problems. But there are ways how you can take care of it. These are some of the things you can follow to keep the level of cholesterol in check.
First - eat a healthy diet.
Second - exercise.
Third - lose weight.
Fourth - take medicines (for some cases).
The commitment to lowering the level of cholesterol is what will determine how much success you have got in this crucial problem. Many people have a high level of cholesterol because they consume too much of fatty food or saturated oil. If you change this, 20% of your cholesterol level will come down. The main benefit you get by lowering cholesterol is it reduces the formation of new cholesterol plagues,eliminates plaque,prevents the rupture of these plaques,and decreases the chances of a heart attack and stroke. Foods that are higher in fiber or starch are the best choice in diets to overcome weight and cholesterol problems. With lower cholesterol level, you will find that you don't have to bear heartburn, and you become more active.
3. Reduction Of Blood Pressure: Your blood pressure keeps changing. These changes depend on the activity, diet, emotions, physical state, diet and temperature and the medications which are used by you. Incorrect measurements of blood pressure can cause various complications. Increase in body weight is a strong risk for hypertension. High blood pressure puts people at risk for heart attack and stroke. You can lose weight and get rid of that hypertension which always lurks around the corner to worry you at all times. Normal blood pressures are less than 140/90 mm Hg. The first number is called systolic blood pressure and the second number is called diastolic blood pressure. There are people who suffer from various ailments who have to take their blood pressure readings on daily basis and rely on the modern digital or electronic blood pressure monitors. The way you eat and lead your lifestyle decides your blood pressure. There are supplements like food supplements, lifestyle supplements and medicinal supplements for lowering blood pressure, that is if you suffer from high blood pressure. When BP is low, there is not sufficient flow of blood to supply oxygen and food to vital organs. The best way to treat low blood pressure is get to the bottom of the cause and get it treated as soon as you can. Changing your lifestyle and following a healthy diet will keep your blood pressure in check.
4. Reduced Aches And Pains: Muscle pain is mostly related to stress, tension, overworking or muscle injury. Muscle pains involves ligament,tendons and fascia, the soft tissues that connect the muscles, bones and organs. Aching muscles increase your cortisol level. Stretching of muscles releases cortisol level and gives release. When you are stretching your muscles, you are releasing the toxins that are stored in the muscles and fat. It is not necessary to eat less but it is very necessary to eat right. If you are obese, it restrains your movements and you cant do things that a normal person could do. Lack of exercise can cause aches in the joints. As fat decreases in the body, you are able to become more active and giving your body that sufficient exercise, you will lose weight making your bones, muscles and joints stronger. As you get older, your bones get weaker, and aches and pains become a part of your life. So exercise is necessary, reducing aches and pains. The bottom line is less pain means less stress, which results in lower cortisol levels and lower insulin levels, which ultimately lowers weight loss.
5. Improved Mobility: If you are an obese person, it becomes difficult to move around from one place to the other. Getting up is a big effort, leave around moving around the house or going shopping for groceries, or in fact, doing any sort of chores. The idea of a normal life, with a normal body type is what most people want out of life. So, if you think you can lose weight, try eat less carbohydrates, decrease on your consumption of fatty food, eat a lot of green vegetables with fiber in it, and try walking up the staircase instead of using the elevator, that will surely help you shed those extra pounds, increasing your mobility.
More Health Related Benefits Of Weightloss