Choosing The Right Beard Style Trend
Some people are recognized for their beards as well as their accomplishments. At some part of their lives, all men have wanted facial hair. But not all of them can grow a beard. Choosing the right beard which suits you is the most important idea. A beard is a new trend for men of now days. They sport a beard as a fashion statement. The beard can also either camouflage or detract certain facial features on their face. Getting the right beard style is important as it highlights a man's face.
Beard Style According To Facial Structure:
1. Round Face: A round face is usually plump. To make a round face look slimmer, a beard should be longer in length. When shaping the beard for a round face, it should be longer in length at the chin as it makes the face appear less round. A longer beard would also be appropriate for a round face. It is better not to keep bushy sideburns in this case and if so, keep it trimmed and short. A goatee would look good and stylish in a round face.
2. Long Face: A long face will look best with a style where the hair is short on top and long on the sides. If the forehead is broad, take a style with a layered hair cut where the front hairline is camouflaged. Keep the facial hair trimmed at all times as long facial or overgrown hair will make the face appear longer. For a better look, go in for spectacles as it will drawn away undue attention from the face.
3. Square Face: For this face type, length has to be added to the face and it can be done by keeping the hair longer at the chin and short at the sides. In this case too, like the round face, a goatee looks best.
4. Large Face: A large face is very noticeable. If you want it to appear otherwise, camouflage it by keeping a full grown beard and a moustache which should be groomed well. To balance the face, keep away any other facial hair as it might make the face look out of proportion.
5. Small Face: A small face speaks for itself. It is better not to keep facial hair when the face is small as it will be hidden.
6. Oval Face: Oval face is an ideal face shape and any style will suit it. Further more, attention should be paid to other prominent features such as the nose and position of the eyes and ears. People who have oval faces are lucky as they can diversify into any style at any point of time and have a variety of choices to choose from.
Taking Care Of Your Beard:
A man should have a choice when it comes to growing his beard or being clean shaven but every man should grow out their beard at least once in their lifetime. Of course, it is a sign of being a man and self pride, that is the way a man thinks and a big change-up from the standard grooming of the modern American. However, it is essential to properly grow, trim, and care for your beard. There is a difference in the colour in the beard hair and the hair on your head. The difference is very noticeable at times and if it is too much then you can opt for dying the hair on the beard to match the head hair but it should be done by a professional. Remember that hair on the beard is quite hard and brittle and has the tendency to grow haywire. So as you take care of your hair on the head by moisturizing it keeping it soft, do the same for your beard. In doing so, the growth will be proper, it will not look unruly and keep it groomed at all times. Do invest in a high quality beard trimming razor, it is a one time expense and will help you maintain your beard in a proper way.
More On Caring And Maintaining Your Beard Style