Men's Hairstyles And Haircuts
Caring for your hair means maintaining your hair and that includes having a good hairstyle. For men, a short haircut is often a good option. For athletes, those who work outdoors, or those who simply prefer the low maintenance of a short, masculine haircut, it is most appropriate. For best results to choose which haircut or hairstyle suits your face and personality, take a printout of your photo and take it to your barber or hairstylist who can create a style that will suit your hair type and face shape. Make sure your barber or stylist shows you the right styling products to keep your style looking great. Do check for new styles and cuts but it is not necessary that those styles will suit your face structure or enhance your looks. There are men's' hairstyles & haircuts that can make them look more youthful, rugged or masculine, intelligent, etc.Sometimes the most simple hairstyles can make your looks dynamic. Keeping the hair in good condition will help you to style your hair in a better way. While finding the best very short haircut may be difficult, there are still some great styles out there that can work for men of all ages. Grooming while taking a new hairstyle is very important.
While there are several haircuts to choose from, many men prefer haircuts that are short and can be maintained and easily taken care of. This easy to maintain preference is likely the reason why they are so popular among men. Short haircuts look good on any one, they let people see you clearly. The idea of short hair cut varies according to different people. Some may range from very short, like a nearly bald or a buzz cut, or cut an inch or an inch and a half away from the skull, which can be styled by fingers or either gelled to get spikes. Short hairstyles like the Ceaser hair cut is smart, then there is also the popular crew cut, which looks neat.
1. Bald: Not every man is blessed with a head of full hair that never thins. There are many men who have to make do with whatever hair they are blessed with. Sometimes, itís just out of our control, but while many men are bald by nature, many more are bald by choice. A man with a full hair might go in for the bald look. Itís a sleek and sexy look that many women find attractive, and itís the easiest possible hairstyle to maintain, due to the lack of maintenance involved. With the right shape of your head and a nice scalp, bald certainly is beautiful. Not every woman finds a bald man beautiful, sometimes she might find the look distasteful but then everybody has their own personal preference.
2. Shaved hair: The shaved head haircut is exactly what it sounds likeóitís a style where all hair is shaved from the hair, giving it that bald look. Some men leave part of their hair unshaven, trying to create a style that they are comfortable with or is stylish, that if a man wants some hair left, heís looking for a different style that uses clippers, not a razor.
3. The Burr cut: The burr cut is the military haircut which is very common. In this type of haircut, the length of the hair is even all around and because of its simplicity, many men opt for this hairstyle.
4. The Induction cut: The induction cut is similar to the burr haircut. It is commonly used as part of a U.S. armed services tradition, when the men are inducted into the army this is the first hair cut they are given.Its length is very short all around the head and is created by the use of clippers. It gives an even look all around the head.
5. The Butch cut: Its an extension of the burr cut, except that the hair is longer all around the head and the common length is one quarter of an inch. Some men prefer it shorter than this.
6. The Buzz cut: There is no official style which can be called a buzz cut but in a general term this term is used and is done with the help of clippers. These are done without attachments added to the clippers so the haircut is extremely short and men who live in very sunny places have to be cautious that the sun's rays don't burn the scalp.
7. The Crew cut: The crew cut is the go-to hairstyle for many men across the globe, all across Europe and America. For the American way of wearing a crew cut, the hair is usually tapered in the back and on the sides and is up to one inch long on the top. On the other hand, the European version of the crew cut is considered any haircut that is shortóno longer than one quarter of an inchóall around the head. The European type may be tapered in the back and on the sides, but it does not have as dramatic a difference in length as the American crew cut version has.
8. The Regulation haircut: This is a haircut which is short and tapered. While the top of the hair is left long, the sides and the back of the hair is cut short close to the scalp. Men should take this haircut according to their facial structure and there are different lengths to this haircut.
9. The High and Tight haircut: Another name for this haircut is high regulation haircut. It is a haircut that the American marines opt for. Hair is cut very close to the scalp, barbers usually use clippers directly to the hair to cut the hair on the side and the back. Besides the men working for the men, other men too enjoy this cut.
10. The Landing Strip: This is a very short haircut, usually in the flat area of the scalp. Different hairstyles offer different landing strip sizes with some being small and others much larger. The landing strip brings different requirements according to different menís hairstyles.The top portion of the hair is cut very short, while the sides and back is razored off, then hair from the middle of the top, that is the flat portion of the scalp is removed to make it look like a strip.
More On Men's Hairstyles And Haircuts