Men's Hairstyles And Haircuts
Many men keep their hair medium length, it is easy to maintain and different styles can be made to keep them looking great. Men can do a variety of things with medium length hair. They can either cut it a little shorter or grow it more, many options are available. Haircuts are easily changed with medium hair. There is plenty of room for experiments for men who keep medium length hair.
1. The Afro Hair: African men normally have tight curly hair, which they can wear in any length but a medium afro hairstyles look very nice. Some are born naturally with afro hair while some need help to get tight curls in order to have the Afro look.Afros represent the power and a tribute to African ancestory. It can be styled with styling products, like taking a side parting or a centre parting or without one.
2. Bangs: In the old days, many people considered bangs as a style that only women should wear. But now, bangs can be a part of almost any hairstyle, no matter if it is a man. Bangs are the front of the hair that is cut to cover the forehead. The toughest part about choosing bangs is deciding how short or long to keep them, but choosing the right length for your face and structure can give you a great look and a great burst of confidence.
3. The Bowl cut: Sometimes known as the mushroom cut, it is true to its name. In the olden days, a bowl was used keeping it over the head and the hair sticking out of the bowl was cut off. But now no bowls are used, this look can be created to give it a fine polished look.
4. The Under cut: This is similar to the bowl haircut except that the cut is shorter with roughly one eighth of an inch of hair on the sides and back of the head, the hair at the back of the head can be tapered.
5. The Wedge cut: The wedge cut can be used both on men as well as women, although the cut in the bowl is longer and is tapered as it goes down. Today this cut is not popular, but still there are men who take this haircut.
6. The French crop: Similar to the Ceaser hair cut, this french crop leaves hair a little longer with a feathered look. The Ceaser hair cut is neater and shorter but this cut gives men a casual look.
7. The Layered cut: It is similar to the burr haircut but in a longer style. All the hair is cut to a similar length around the head. The added length of the layered cut can give you an option to spike your hair or let it lie flat down, depend on the choice of the individual.
8. The Quiff: Known as Pompadour, the hair is cut short at the sides and the front is kept much longer. Then the hair at the front is brushed up and back to create a poof high above the forehead. It works for both male and female but this hairstyle will not suit all faces.
More On Men's Hairstyles And Haircuts