Anti - Ageing Products
Years can be taken off your face by using anti-ageing products. Anti-ageing products are creams which are moisturizers. They are skin care products promising to make the consumers younger by reducing wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation changes, discolourations and fine lines. Microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinoids and antioxidants are all methods which are becoming more common amongst women. Despite these great demands, the products don't have a lasting effect but some ingredients do have an effect.
The Ingredient Which Make Anti - Ageing Creams:
There are some ingredient found in anti-ageing creams which have been found out to be beneficial to the people using them. They do act on the skin and a huge difference can be noticed after using for a while. The ingredients found in anti-ageing creams are:
- Vitamin A which helps to diminish wrinkles, it puffs up the skin to make the wrinkles look less deep as it has light inflammatory action.
- Vitamin C gives collagen production and brightens the skin and helps with circulation.
- Alpha-hydroxyl acids improves the skin's appearance as it sheds the old skin, rejuvenating it and helps new skin to grow back, giving it a glow.
- Retinoids are chemicals that helps the skin to make new cells, making it thicker and more compact. After a month or two of use, the skin becomes smoother and fine wrinkles are reduced, and after using it for six months, making the skin as good as it can. If you stop using it, then the skin goes back to its old condition, and again the wrinkles and fine lines are noticeable.
- Coenzyme Q-10 is more of a preventative wrinkle cream. It regulates the cells' energy production. It is also thought to protect against sun damage.
- DMAE is a natural substance that is found in fish like anchovies and sardines. It helps to tighten the skin.
- From the extracts of soy, you get Isoflavones. They produce the same effect as estrogen. They can reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots.
- Kinetin helps the skin to keep its moisture intact and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Copper peptides occur naturally in the skin cells. It helps in the healing of wounds. Anti-ageing creams do help up to an extent and the result is not permanent, using it constantly does help.
Different Types Of Anti - Aging Products