Give your complexion a bloom of colour with this indispensable beauty aid. Take the final step in creating the base of your look with blusher. Most of the women avoid it but if it is used correctly, it can be the best beauty tool you can own. Give your complexion a bloom of colour with this indespensible beauty aid. Blusher gives your looks an instant lift. It is old-fashioned to use blusher to sculpt your face, as you can make it that it looks unnatural. Instead applying it the way it was first intended to be used is to recreate a youthful flush. Blusher is an instant way to give your looks a lift. It's old-fashioned to use blusher to sculpt your face, as it looks so unnatural. Instead, it should be applied in the way it was first intended to be used - to recreate a youthful flush. Once you have used blusher and experimented with it you will know that it does play an important part in the art of the make-up world. It flatters with colour and shape, and put it to correct use and see how much difference it makes to your face.
Different Forms Of Blushers:
Blusher comes in various forms. They are powder, cream and tints, most importantly. Other types of blusers are there too. It is very important to get the correct tone of blusher for your skin colour and avoid putting on too much colour, no matter under the weather or how washed out you think you look. The way to apply blusher the best way is on the apples of the cheeks, where usually when you flush, can be noticed by the cheeks.
1. Powder Blusher: Blush should be applied over the foundation and face powder, first foundation, then face powder and the final touch is the blush. Application of powder blush is done by dusting over the compact with a large soft brush. If too much blush has come on the brush, tap the handle on the back of your hand to remove the excess. It is better to rather waste the extra than to apply it and make a mess. Use half as much blusher and twice as much blending as you think you need. Start by applying the colour on the fullest parts of your cheeks, that is below the centre of your eyes. Smile and dust the blusher over your cheekbones in an upward direction towards the temples. Blend the colour well and avoid harsh edges.
2. Cream Blusher: Cream blusher is best applied with the fingertips. It should be applied after foundation and before face powder. It keeps going and coming in and out of fashion. It gives a lovely pinkish glow to every skin type. To apply, dab a few dots of cream bluser over your cheeks, from the plump part up towards your cheekbone. Using your fingertips, blend well. Build up the effect gradually, adding more blusher to create just the look you want. Or, if you prefer, you can use foundation wedge to blend in cream blusher.
3. Tint Blusher: Tints are translucent pops of colour that give a hint of a flush, and are ideal for those who love a minimal or natural look. Ver sheer and long lasting, but it dries fast and can look streaky over foundation. If you are going to use it, blend it fast and blend it well.
4. Gel Blusher: If what you are looking for is just a sheer glow, then this is the type of blusher you should use. Use it by applying it with your fingertips on bare skin or over foundation.
5. Shimmers: Called highlighters once, these were used as part of complicated face-sculpting regimes. Now they just give a light gleam to the top of your cheekbones. They are great for the evening but not good to use during the day.
6. Blusher Brush: A round blusher brush is important for natural effects. The flat ones that come in compacts should be avoided as they create stripes.
Choosing The Correct Shade Of Blushers