This super successful look is perfect for work, and in the city. Simple yet immaculately applied colours can help you put together a polished working image. This stylish, balanced look help you to feel super-confident, whatever the day at the office brings.
- After applying a light foundation and dusting your skin with powder to blot out shine, sweep your eyelids with a mid-grey eye shadow. Use a matte powder formulation as this tends not to crease as much during the day. Use a sponge-tipped applicator to make the eye shadow easier to apply.
- Use a beige highlighting eye shadow over your brow bone to soften the edges of the grey shadow and to bring your eyes into focus. Take care not to leave flecks of powder in your eyebrow hairs- blondes should use brown or brown/black mascara, while other colourings can opt for black.
- Brush your eyebrows with brown eye shadow to fill in any gaps. This helps to create a strong frame to your make-up look.
- A soft pink shade of blusher will give your skin a rosy glow, and neatly co-ordinate the rest of your make-up. It will also give pale work-a-day faces an immediate lift.
- Try soft black currant shades as these can work beautifully on your lips, and make a welcome alternative to red. Start by using a lip liner to outline, ensuring you take it well into the outer corners. If you create any wobbly edges, whisk over the top with a clean cotton bud dipped in a little cleansing lotion. Then powder and try again.
- Fill in your lips with a matching shade of black currant lipstick. Blot your lips with a tissue afterwards for a semi-matte finish finish that is perfect for a day at the office.
Different Makeup Looks For A City Girl