How To Conceal Your Beauty Problems Effectively:
Here is how to conceal all your beauty problems effectively.
1. Spots And Blemishes: The ideal solution is to use a medicated stick concealer as this contains ingredients to deal with the pimple or blemish as well as cover it. Only apply the concealer on the pimple or blemish, as it can be quite drying, and then smooth away the edges with a clean cotton bud (swab). Applying concealer all around the area will make the spot more noticeable.
2. Under Eye Shadows: Opt for a creamy stick concealer or a liquid one, as dry formulations emphasize fine lines around your eyes. If you are blending with your fingertips, use your ring finger, as this is the weakest finger and less likely to drag at the delicate skin around your eyes. If you have noticeable shadows under your eyes, you can tone them down very effectively with a few dots of concealer.
3. Scars: Scars, including old acne or chickenpox marks, can be effectively covered using a concealer but it can be a time-consuming process. Begin by building the indentation up to the skin level by dotting on layers of concealer. This is best applied using a fine brush. Take your time and allow each layer to settle into the skin properly.
4. Red Veins: Stick or liquid concealer is ideal for tackling this problem. Apply a layer of concealer over the area with a fine eyeliner brush or clean cotton bud, then carefully feather and soften the edges to blend them in and make them less noticeable.
Tips On Using A Concealer:
- After using foundation, use the concealer to cover up the marks.
- Applying foundation over concealer can be rubbed off, so don't try it.
- If you are using a stick concealer, using a cream along with it will help.
- If you are not using foundation and you need to use a concealer, use a tone that suits your skin.
- Do not use a magnifying a mirror when applying a concealer.