Quick Fix Evening Makeup
Quick Evening Makeup Tips:
- It is important for us to know that light throws an impact on on our make up as it gives out different shades and it can be a big different in the looks we desire.
- Usually when you are going for an evening party, the lights are very bright and it illuminates the place, so your make up is very noticeable.
- The fluorescent light is blue in colour that sharpens all the colors of the makeup.
- This light makes the the blue shades look more reddish and the brown shades appear yellowish or greenish.
- While on the occasion of general parties at home people prefer to use incandescent lighting, that is dim lights so that too has an impact on your make up.
- The incandescent light is a yellow or red light that tends to soften all the colors of the makeup.
- With this sort of party lighting, you can be bold and use dark colours on your face.
- For the evening parties in under lit areas such as dancing clubs and nightclubs with little lighting, you can comfortably use lot of makeup with very bold colors and over dramatic styles.
- For evening parties, you should avoid to use more sheer, natural and neutral colors and their combinations.