Tips To Perk Up A Tired Face
Foundation, glitter, white pencil.. you must have arsenal after a late night. We all get tired from time to time, whether it is because of working, partying or studying. As as age progresses, it gets harder to hide those tired drooping eyes. Most of us are so stressed out throughout the day, so much under pressure at work yet we have to be groomed for work, and it is a constant struggle and fight to put together the elegance in the few minutes we have to spare in the morning. So you must be looking for ways to liven up dull skin on a bad day or bad days. You know the kind of day you can have when you wake up with puffy eyes and a tired looking face that wont go away even with a bath. Make-up is the solution. It can instantly perk up your appearance by softening the fine lines and shadows under the eyes. Before applying make-up, have a nice long shower. Relax and feel fresh after a bath, it will help the make-up to show its effect on you.
Foundation Plays An Important Part:
There are two types of foundations. Foundations with cream base come in jars and are oily in base. Women who have dry skin should use this type of foundation, it retains hydration and keeps irritation at bay. Those with oily skin should use foundation that controls oil. Foundations are also available for acne prone skin. Using a wrong foundation can form dry flakes on your skin making it look dull and there are foundations that form cracks on the skin when you sweat, so you should avoid them. Since foundation is the main base for applying make-up, you should be careful about what you buy.
- First cleanse the skin with a lotion and massage it to stimulate the blood cells. This gets blood to the surface of the skin.
- If the skin is rough and looks sallow, use a scrub. It will definitely brighten your skin and help the dead skin to go away.
- Tired skin is often rough and uneven, with marks and a dull look, and a heavy foundation will not blend well. Instead use a light foundation with a luminous texture to light up the face.
- A foundation mixed with a bronzer, or a pearlised foundation mix, can also work wonders. It brings about a clean and fresh radiance.
- You could use a light pink shimmer brick to provide a sweet flush to dull and tired skin. An angular, high-cheek boned look works best to refresh a sleepy face. Get it by using a blush in an up-swing manner.
- Always use a shimmery blush on the apples of the cheeks to add colour and radiance. A soft, pretty colour on the cheekbones will always make the face appear healthy and well-rested.
More Tips To Perk Up A Tired Face