Tips On Applying Blusher
Blusher is a beauty aid which gives colour to your face. Blusher is your last make-up step, which brings your tired, dull and drowsy face to life. Using blusher makes you look fresh, pretty and less tired. First of all decide on the colour of the blush you want to use and take advice from a professional on how to apply blusher.
How Is Blusher Applied:
- After you exercise choose the colour of the blusher you require according to the natural glow of your cheeks.
- Determine your face shape whether it is oval, round, square or long.
- Now since you know the shape of your face, now comes the part where to apply the blush, the part is determined by the face shape.
- Complete the application of applying foundation, powder and your over all face make-up, then apply blusher.
- Rub the blush with a brush, tap off excess from the brush of apply with finger tips.
- Now look into the mirror and smile, then start application.
- Sweep blush in an arc following the line of your cheekbone starting from the apple of the cheek to the hairline.
- Blend a little blush on your cheek, for a natural look.
More Tips On Applying Blushers