Whatever age you are or whatever colouring you have, this cool, sophisticated, classic look is very easy to apply and will always make a pleasing impact. Whether you are going to an important meeting or getting ready for an interview for a dream job, this simple but striking make-up combination will ensure that you will feel completely confident about the way you look.
- Apply a sheer all-in-one foundation / powder. This will give your skin the perfect coverage it needs to carry off strong lips, without clogging up your skin. Thick foundation is very much out of fashion these days. Natural-looking skin much more attractive.
- The eye make-up for this look is very understated. So, use an eyelash curler to open up your eyes and give them a fresh look.
- Sweep pale ivory eye shadow across your entire eyelid using a blender brush. Then complete your eyes with two thin-coats of brown/black or black mascara.
- Well-groomed eyebrows are essential. Brush them against the growth to remove any stray flecks of powder or foundation. Then lightly fill in any gaps with a toning eye shadow. This gives a softer, more natural effect than a pencil.
- Your lips are the focus of this chic look. To ensure that you create a perfect outline, use a toning red lip pencil. rest your elbow on a hard surface when using the pencil to prevent your hand from wobbling.
- Use a lip brush to fill in with a bold shade of red lipstick. Apply one coat, blot with a tissue, then reapply for a long-lasting finish.
- Now for a glamorous look, there is a time when you want to make a special effort with your make-up and pull out all the stops, and that is the big night out.
Step By Step Guide To Achieve A Chic Look