Grooming Tips For Eyebrows
To accentuate the beauty of your eyes, grooming of the eyebrows play a very vital part. This is one thing that you notice about a person's face. You can groom your eyebrows either by tweezing, plucking, waxing, brushing or by using pencils. If you shape your eyebrows, do not over pluck or remove, that will spoil the over all look of your face. Many times eyebrows are left unattended, and women don't pay heed to take care of it. It balances the features when it is properly groomed. If they are unevenly shaped, they draw attention to itself and give the face a very unbalanced look. All you have to do is groom your eyebrows to give yourself a polished complete look.
Tools Required To Groom Eyebrows:
- A large mirror, placed near a window or in open sunlight so that natural light will allow you to see each brow hair clearly.
- A good pair of tweezers.
- Grooming scissors.
- A small brush which could be a baby's brush, an eyebrow brush or a fine comb.
Tips For Grooming Eye - Brows:
Follow a simple eye grooming step. While you groom your eyebrows, pay attention to the starting of your eyebrows, the arch and the end.
- Shape: It is very important to pay attention to the shape of the eyebrows and what suits you best. Try out options to see which eyebrow shape suits you best. Different shapes of eyebrows have different effects on the shape and it is not necessary that the shape which you like the most will suit you. Arch shape eyebrows accentuate the features while round shaped eyebrows gives your face a softer and innocent look. There are curved eyebrows which are very noticeable, and if none of the shapes suit you, then as a last resort, a flat shape eyebrow is chosen if the others don't suit your face. Increasingly thin eyebrows suit some people which others prefer thick eyebrows.
- It is vital to choose the shape of the eyebrows according to the facial features. On an oval shape, curved eyebrows suit the best but it can carry off other shapes too. Arch eyebrows work best on a round face as it need to add some sharpness and edges to the face. Round eyebrows go well with square and rectangular faces.
- Do not be afraid to groom your eyebrows on your own. Not only you can maintain it at your own time but you can also save money and time. Wax or pluck your eyebrows yourself, buy a user friendly product and with a water soluble formula.
- Using a long handle brush, align it with the side of the nose and the inside corner of the eye. The eyebrow should begin from the place where the brush meets the eyebrow area.
- Align your brush with the outside rim of your iris, that is the coloured part of your eyes. This is where the arch should be.
More Grooming Tips For Eyebrows