Makeup Tips To Highlight Your Best Feature
More Tips To Highlight:
Here are some tips to make your best feature more noticeable:
4. Skin: With so many products available in the market, there is no excuse not to buy the correct colour of foundation to match your skin type. The worst thing you can do is buy the wrong colour foundation and instead of giving your complexion that finished flawless look, you will end up looking artificial. While going out shopping for a foundation, it is advisable to take along a trusting friend who will guide you or if you are alone, ask the salesperson, they are trained at this thing. To test foundation, dab a little inside the wrist where the colour of the skin is the lightest. If it does not match, try another colour till you get the one you require. One you have got the rich foundation, put a little moisturizer, it will be the skin look dewy. If you have smooth and flawless skin, without any marks and blemishes, then you don't need to achieve it with foundation. You can apply a light foundation, with a moisturizer. Or better still, you don't need foundation application. use a moisturizer instead. Be natural without foundation by going in for the bare look. Foundations also do help keeping the other make-up in place. But go bare as it is challenging, see how your skin holds up after a full day.
5. Eyebrows: Some women are blessed with good shaped eyebrows. Grooming them on a regular period makes them look good and shapely. Make them look better by highlighting it with eye shadow. While applying eye shadow, remember that you should pick a shade which is close to your hair as it appears a shade darker when applied to the skin. Apply the eye shadow to a small brush or a lip liner. Apply the eye shadow on your brow starting from the center to the outer parts. Apply more on the outer edges and the underside of the brow. Apply more on these parts.
When you experiment to highlight the best feature you have, it draws away attention from your weaker characteristics. Taking expert advise and investing in good application make up tools will get you the required look. Practice using new products and new methods. This will help you highlight your better attributes.
Stay Clear Of:
- Stay away from liquid based make-up if you are doing shading. Powder make-up is better for this technique as it wont smudge.
- Do not over do it. Don't make eyes big, lips big and red cheeks at once, that will be ghastly. Do one highlight at a time at a given day.
- Never use too much make-up to make your face look flawless as some lines may emphasize lines and wrinkles, making them more noticeable.
- Do not apply foundation only to the face and think that the job is complete, if you do so it will look like a mask. Blend foundation on the neck area from top to bottom to give it that complete natural look.