Makeup As Per Look
There are a range of make-up looks designed to suit different occasions and environments, from the office to a dressy evening function. Every woman can use make-up to enhance her looks but individual make-up needs will differ from woman to woman.
1. Natural Look:
This does not mean going out without make-up, it just means using make-up by making choices that enhance what nature has given you.
- Apply moisturizer and conceal any obvious blemishes. If your skin is good, don't use foundation, merely apply loose powder. But if you still prefer to use foundation, apply it with a damp sponge as this will give you a soft look and a dewy sheen. Apply blusher to the apples of your cheeks.
- Using an eyeshadow brush, sweep a soft pink or tawny-brown (almost blush-coloured) shadow across your lid and in the socket crease. This should not be a solid colour, just a slight brightening of the eye area. The key to the look is to shade only a line around the upper lashes and underneath the outer corner of the eye with a medium shade eyeshadow. Eyes play an important part in a look, too bare and you will look unmade, and it will seem as if you have forgotten to apply the whole make-up. Too much make-up and it will seem as if the rest of you is incomplete. Smudge this so its very soft and apply brown or brown black mascara.
- Apply a lipstick one shade darker than your natural lip colour, a matte lipstick or a chubby lip pencil.
2. Five Minute Work Look:
If you are running late or just lazing about. You can do a quick speedy make-up.
- Apply foundation or just put concealer on any obvious blemishes and to cover any under-eye shadows.
- Use a natural eyeshadow in taupe, beige or dove grey across your eyelid.
- Apply two coats of mascara.
- Apply blusher to the apple of your cheeks to create an instant glow.
- Shade your lips with a chunky lip pencil in a nude or rose-pink shade. This gives you precise lines and long-lasting colour in seconds..
More Makeup As Per Look