20 Make Up Problems Solved
Makeup Problems And Solutions:
5. Flaky Or Dry Mascara: This means when your mascara is old and has dried up, then it tends to get hard. The oils that give it a creamy consistency has dried out. This worsens the condition of the mascara when air goes into the bottle. Mascara should be replaced every few months. If you are in a hurry and there is no time to buy new mascara, re use the flaky one in hand by dropping a few drops of warm water into it, then close the cap, and shake it well, leave for few minutes, then apply. If you find that the mascara flakes are sticking to your eyelashes, then remove the mascara by washing and start applying all over again.
6. Blemish Or Mark: A blemish or mark can be transformed into a beauty spot, a defect to a attraction. First rub on the blemish with astringent using a cotton bud as this dries out the excess oil from the skin and put a beauty spot on the blemish to camouflage it. Astringent helps the beauty spot to last longer. Use an eyebrow pencil for the spot, do not use an eyeliner pencil as it is dry in texture and the spot will form correctly, less likely to melt and smudge. Use light dust powder over the beauty spot.
7. Melt Away Lipstick: If you have used a cream based lipstick and it is running out of place and starting to melt, then apply loose powder over the lipstick. This will give it a matte effect and the lipstick will stay in place for a longer time.
8. Smudging Eyeliner: When you have applied eyeliner and there are chances that it will melt and smudge as it has wax content and smudging is common in this, then dip a cotton bud in under-eye make up remover and rub it under the eyes where the eyeliner is smudging. Add a little loose powder on the eyeliner as it will avoid spreading.
9. Red Skin: A specialized green-tinted foundation can be applied on a red skin colour to get it toned down. Apply it to the areas where needed with a light touch. The green pigment present in the cream has the effect of lessening the redness in the skin. To avoid a ghostly glow, apply your normal foundation as the top layer, set it by dusting loose powder over it. This helps to cover ugly spots and blemishes.
10. Foundation Changing Its Color To Orange: Mix 5G/1tsp of bicarbonate of soda with your loose face powder. Before applying the foundation, dust this powder on your face. The bicarbonate of soda will give your skin a slightly acid pH to make sure it does not change its colour into orange.
More Makeup Problems Solved