Choose The Look That Suits You
It does not mean you have to go without make up, it just means using careful colour choices to enhance what nature has given you. Every person is different and with different skin type, so use make up according to the colour that suits you and see the results.
Look 1: Cool Skin, Blonde Hair:
With your porcelain complexion and pale hair, you should opt for baby pastel tones with sheer formulations and a hint of shimmer. This flatters your colouring and with a light, fresh make-up look, without overpowering it.
This Look Suits You If You Have Cool Skin, Blonde Hair:
You have pale blonde to mousey or mid blonde hair. It also suits women with white or steel-grey hair. Your eyes are blue, grey, hazel or green. You have pale skin, including whiter-than-white, ivory or a pinky "English rose" style of complexion.
- Your delicate skin does not need heavy coverage, so use a light tinted moisturizer. Dot it on to your nose, cheeks, forehead and chin, then blend it in with your fingertips.
- Cool pink cream blusher will give your skin a soft glow. Dot on to your cheeks, then blend in with your fingertips. You can either skip powder to leave your skin with a dewy glow, or dust a little over your face. However, use a gentle touch, as you want to let natural skin tone shine through.
- Take some baby blue eye shadow on to an eye shadow brush and sweep it evenly over your entire eyelid. Stroke the brush gently over your eyelid a few times until you have swept away any obvious edges to the colour. Also work a little eye shadow under your lower lashes.
- Sweep a shimmery ivory shadow from the crease of your eyelid up towards the brow bone. Finish with two coats of brown/black mascara.
- Stroke your eyebrows into shape with an eyebrow brush. This will also flick away any powder that has got caught in the hairs.
- Cool pink lipstick should be applied with a lip brush. If you like, you can slick a little lip gloss or lip balm on tip for a sexy shimmer.
More Looks That Suit Your Skin Tone And Hair Color