How To Create A Natural And Nude Makeup Look
Think about thick eyebrows, matte brown lips, and freshly scrubbed faces. The first thought to come to any make-up artist's mind are the super models of the early 90's. That look was of a fresh, healthy, confident, natural woman. And once again, the matte look is making a comeback on the make-up circuit. How to get the natural make-up look? Before you start preparing towards that look, remember your face has to be toned, cleansed and moisturized. You will get a much better natural look if you apply make-up on a clean face.
Matted nudes and browns have been making their mark since many seasons. One of the major trends that you see in colour backstage, all over the world, was the use of chocolate browns and nudes. Women who love the natural look, complement that look by keeping their eyebrows thick.
- The great advantage of this look is the fact that it looks awesome on all kinds of Indian and skin tones. This is a classic make-up face that will look fantastic on every woman. Moreover, you can easily get it right.
- Start with the foundation. The face needs to look tanned and healthy. A honey toned foundation brings out the natural glow. Buff it perfectly into the skin with a good foundation brush.
- For the eyes, choose a rich brown eyeliner and apply it on the eye socket. Blend it well. Then take a glimmer brown eye shadow and apply on the eyelid with an eye brush. Then add a gleam dimension with shades of bronze on the lids.
- Now comes the toughest part. Take a dip-down liner and smudge it underneath the bottom lash line. Your hands need to be very steady for this. An easier way is to use the same eyeliner you lined your peppers with and apply it to the outer corner of your eyes. Then simply smudge and blend till you get a subtle smokey look. Add tons of mascara and then strengthen your eyebrows with the mascara. This will make all the difference.
- For the lips, line and use a matte brown shade that suits your skin. Finish with a touch of copper powder blush on the cheekbones. Now smile and pose like a super model.
Natural Make-Up For Day / Office Wear