What Is A Club Spa:
A club spa is a full service day spa which also offers spa and salon treatments, in fact there are different kinds of spas that offer medi-spa treatments salon treatments, destination spa facilities etc. However a club spa is a venture or an organization where the main purpose is fitness and which offers the facility of different kinds of spa services on the basis of day use. Therefore a club spa is a day spa specializing in fitness and fitness regimens with a wide variety of other treatments with regards to beauty and wellness as well.
Why go to a club spa?
- The human body is a composition of many diverse elements,maintaining the body's harmony and balance of these elements is but an unavoidable feature of a healthy lifestyle.
- Most programs offered in a club spa re fitness related that include personal fitness training, group training and fitness workshops.
- The staff at a club spa are always licensed, experienced professionals who are qualified fitness.
- Trainers and aestheticians who give facials, massages, manicures & pedicures, waxing & tinting, body treatments and hair services along with other professionals who help you to choose the right quality foods as acceptable required according to individual needs.
- Club spa treatments with medical effectiveness are available with consultation on nutrition and wellness advice.
- A fitness spa is all about combining traditional health philosophies with hints of a modern a lifestyle; the effectiveness of age old fitness strategies that were by default the secret to health potency.
- A club spa is a place where fitness exercises are offered such as yoga, cardiovascular exercises, body toning, sports conditioning, pilates and callanetics.
- Yoga is a traditional Indian exercise to help both the physical and mental condition in the human body and is also serves as alternative medicine for people who are on the on-start of an ailment, although yoga is associated to a religious philosophy it is beneficial for the health as well.
- Cardiovascular exercises are exercises that involve the large muscles like legs and help make your heart and lungs stronger.
- Body toning means shaping specific muscles or muscle groups.
- Sports conditioning helps to improve physical fitness and sports performance.
- Pilates is based on the method of Contrology, it is about mind over matter and helps create a will power to condition the total body and focuses on the core postural muscles.
- Callanetics is a physical fitness exercise that originated from ballet, it concentrates on slow movements to make your muscles stronger. callanetics is equal to aerobics and cardiovascular exercise.
Advantages Of Club Spa