What Is A Day Spa:
Today, many spas focus on health and fitness skills. The guests can take with them a holistic experience and shed their problems and achieve the ultimate state of relaxation and develop good fitness habits. A good day spa is more of a health rehabilitation. As all of us have stressed and routined lifestyles which do not allow us with much free time to indulge in lengthy spa tours; a day spa is a boon where an individual can get spa treatments which lasts only for a day. You do not have to spend the night at these Day Spas( And so the name), and still avail of a vast array of spa services such as massage, body treatments, Short spa treatments, facial treatments. Every day spa is unique in its own way, the good thing about a day spa is that is available in major cities and are not too far away from home. The services can be availed at reasonable prices. However it is necessary to always inspect a spa before actually investing in their treatments. Spa have promotional offers where you can sample the services and equipment for free that you can use to form an opinion about them.
You can visit your day spa on your day off and enjoy the treatment of skin related ailments, or massage therapy; electric stimulation of skin; treatments with mud, water and minerals or even an exfoliating body treatment, which utilizes seaweed powder, which has been re-hydrated with either water or an essential oil. Spa treatments are specially designed to meet the needs of every individual personally. Natural spa therapies and state-of-the-art technology has brought about a dramatic change in the area of spa services.
Tips On Day Spas:
- Day spas have pre-chosen days when women can use their services and certain days for men to avail of their services as well. Timings are subjected to membership value as well, those clients with a low cost membership can use the spa services within certain time period.
- Some spas hire trainers and instructors who have special qualifications. therefore always ask about staff qualifications and longevity of their contract in the spa.
- Decide the location that suits you best, so that it be convenient for you to commute to the particular destination of the spa, so decide your geographic area of convenience.
- Check your budget, and see if the spa that is nearest to your location has spa services on the menu that are affordable, decide well what treatment that you require the most. You may want to choose a particular treatment or a range of services in the form of a package on the menu.
- Have a goal check, is fitness the first on your agenda or is it your skin ? Are you looking forward to being pampered or are you looking for Yoga? Specific treatments are offered as per your requirements although it is safe to consult a doctor first.
- If you have any health problems or are about to start an exercise regimen for the first time , you should talk to your doctor before booking a spa visit.
- Research different spas that offer what you want, which may or may not be close to home; but definitely worth a visit. Make sure that you call the spas that you have decided to set an appointment to find out if special offers are still valid and if so what are the policies that are related to it.
- The most important query for any potential spa client is that if the spa in question can help you reach your health goals.
- Find out if the spa follows the accepted standards of employee certification and safety practices, such as those promoted by the International Spa Association.
- A good and reputed spa will always have a package coordinator, and if it is possible to design a good spa package for you and if children are allowed to be brought along.
- Spas even offer seasonal discounts so find out when is the best time to visit.
- It is necessary to inform the staff about your allergies or special needs.
- A day Spa also offers nutrition counseling, weight loss programmes,fitness consultation, medical treatments, spa cuisine cooking lessons, nail care, waxing, body wraps, balneotherapy ; aromatherapy; hair spa treatment; chemical peels and microdermabrasion ( skin peels ) and massage.