How To Create A Fabulous Home Spa:
- Start with a mind soother and put on the CD that you have a kept aside.
- Use an essential oil on your skin; they smell great and are very beneficial for your skin as well. Always use a mixture of two to three essential oils to have a good effect on your skin; or you can add a few drops in warm water which opens the pores and allows the nutrients from the oil to enter your body.
- Soak a small towel in the water and then compress your face and neck with the towel and this procedure anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory facial splash.
- Essential oils contribute to better physical conditions, rejuvenation of the skin, elimination of waste, alleviation of stress, enhancement of mood, restoration of vitality and also facilitates the regeneration of new healthy cells.
- Indulge in a shower with a body scrub and cleansing with a nice fragrance like lavender or jasmine etc.
- Smear and scrub the soap gently in circular motions to increase your circulation and eliminate toxins and excess water in your body. Another good method of eliminating toxins is by scrubbing a paste of sea=salt and essential oil on your body, in circular motions that will help remove dead skin cells; open your pores and allow the exit of toxins from the skin.
- If you have a bath tub at home then add some essential oils or a bath salt to warm water in your bad tub, take a pillow and then relax your self over a nap in the bath tub.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Eat plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits,whole foods grains, nuts and lean protein along with whole foods, these food products reduce inflammation, replenish moisture in the body.
- Make the most of your Spa experience, avoid taking calls read a good book or indulge in any activity that will relax your mind.
Health Benefits of Home Spas:
- Home spas make the person relaxed and rejuvenated, bath oils and spa salts are very beneficial to health.
- A home Spa helps in the removal of metabolic wastes and toxins from the body.
- A good spa session heightens the oxygenation of the extremities and joints, blood circulation is enhanced considerably.
- Spa sessions with bath salts increases the metabolic rate, which helps to burn down calories.
- Spa sessions bring the blood pressure levels, cholesterol levels, acid-alkaline levels in the body to normalcy.
- Immunity is boosted ,flow of lymph is improved, reduction of pains in the muscles and joints, enhancement the mood and improvement the digestive system are all benefits that a body can enjoy with regular spa sessions.