Spa Treatments For Moms
Spa Treatments For Those Wanting To Conceive:
Spas are beginning to include programs and treatments and diet regimes which increase fertility and provide couples with a romantic and relaxing setting to get away from stress. These spas provide one-to-one consultation to ascertain the cause of infertility and disorder in the patients. Some spas use Ayurveda while some use ancient traditional treatments taken from different cultures like Mayan Culture, Chinese culture. The treatments involves full-body massage using minerals essentials, exotic herbs, aromatic marine extracts which will melt away the stress and toxins and increase nature's reproductive potential. Some spas offer Fertility yoga which teaches couples poses designed for relaxation, peace of mind, and a healthy reconnection with their bodies.For those who wish to conceive through artificial means may do so at various Medi Spas under specialists and surgeons. Acupuncture sometimes mixed with herbs has always been used traditionally to treat some causes of infertility. Additionally, it is proved that acupuncture can increase blood flow to the endometrium, helping to facilitate a thick, rich lining. Hydrotherapy has also been used in some spas for Fertility. Techniques of Hydrotherapy such as Warm Water Baths, Compresses, Saunas and Wraps using aromatherapy, mineral muds, dead sea salts and local sitz baths all contribute to the cause of Natural Fertility Treatments.
- Follow a healthy diet regime along with any fertility program as healthy eating habits can help women reach or maintain a Body Mass Index of between 20 and 24, the range that is considered by many fertility experts to be ideal for conception.
- A risk of miscarriage may develop if incorrect acupuncture points are used when a woman is pregnant.
- Choose the therapy technique that most appeals to you in order to ensure a relaxing treatment during what can be a stressful time trying to get pregnant.
- Herbal remedies for people experiencing fertility problems seem to work best in women with infrequent or irregular periods or for people with hormonal imbalances. A properly trained naturopathy or herbalist should be able to recommend a formula of herbs that will be beneficial to your individual situation.
- Many herbs have active ingredients in them that can cause adverse affects when mixed with prescription or over-the-counter drugs. It is therefore important that you are always honest with your doctor or pharmacist about any herbs that you are taking.
- Do remember that infertility is a heterogeneous problem – and some modes of therapy may be better for treating certain problems, rather than others! A good doctor will be able to guide you, so that you are aware of the strengths and limitations of each approach.
Pregnancy Spa Treatments