How To Stay Fit With A Spa Diet And Spa Lifestyle:
- A spa is not just a place of massage and beautification, but it is a lifestyle change and most definitely a way of life.
- The food in a spa is not only nutritional but it is also designed to suit your taste buds which is appealing to the eye as well but providing maximum nutrition . The meal is well calculated in a way that has a good effect on the body when lowering certain energy intakes.
- Spa cuisine is always low-fat, low-sodium and high-fiber die over all a high nutrient diet.
- Food is the quintessential of life, a spa is place that offers holistic treatment, therefore food is an integral part of a health treatment.
- The most effective way to improve your well-being, vitality, and overall health is to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Healthy eating, regular physical activity, stress management and adherence to sensible medical advice which is always available in a spa whose main focus is the health of their customers .
- Using a systematic and comprehensive approach to nutrition, fitness, health psychology, and medical care, the main aim is to to help the customer to achieve a level of well-being that will allow him/her to avail the joyfulness of life in a sensible and productive way.
- Calorie cutting is not about eating less food, but it is about eating healthy foods omitting the saturated fats with the right nutritional content.
- Spa cuisine is only a part of the treatment however is responsible for covering the effects of long term diagnosis.
- Good cuisine has a number of effects, and creates room for a healthy psychosomatic condition , maintains the harmony of the body. Promotes optimal health and well being through a sensible meal plan, it illustrates variety, moderation, and balance.
- The food that is served is mainly seasonal, clean and whole foods with high nutritive value with little or no processed foods.
- Most of the food consists of Whole grains, legumes, beans; colored fresh fruits & vegetables. Lean protein sources are offered with lean dairy or calcium-rich non-dairy sources.
- The herbs are always fresh with low sodium content and the fats that are served are monounsaturated fats, minimize saturated and trans-fats and importantly omega-3 source. the sugar level is always limited in the food and drinks, substitutions are mainly natural and moreover innovative.
- Cooking methods in a spa can always be replicated at home as the goal is a regular diet plan that is healthy.
- Fulfills individual nutrition parameters and preferences and promotes sustainability of agricultural resources.
- Green tea which is offered in spas contributes to improving the sharpness of your mind with regards to memory, orientation, ability to follow commands, and attention and prevents cognitive impairment including diabetes, smoking, and advanced age. a high consumption of green tea leads to lower health risks and a more productive physical activity.
- Spa cuisine also suggests that salt intake should be limited as sodium makes the body hold on to fluid. To pump the added fluid, the heart has to work harder. People with heart failure shouldn't put this extra strain on their hearts; it has also been suggested that for most people the salt intake should be below below 2,300 milligrams per day.
- Avoid seasoning that is salty such as cubes and sauces, evade high sodium foods and eat foods with low sodium alternatives.
- Buy foods that are good nutritional supplements when at home, because some of the recommended foods may not always be available at the grocery store near where you live.
- The food offered in a Spa is prepared by highly trained chefs and represents trendy cuisine; carefully planned and portioned to help you reach your health goals.
A Seven Day Spa Diet Plan