Spa Home Party:
4. Accessorize Right:
Set the house with equipment accessories and colours that suit a spa. Lay out your table with the right beauty products, you can co-ordinate with a spa practitioner or do it yourself if you have the verve and enthusiasm. Planning a spa party requires meaningful thought, something that will inspire your guests to relax. You need not plan an extravagant affair but make sure that the event is pleasing and one that is done with style. Make liberal use of eucalyptus and neem leaves to augment your potted plants. Pull out the yoga mats, should some of you want to meditate together. Or get a yoga instructor to drop in for a while if you van afford one. If you plan to get together and paint your talons, make sure you have an exciting array of nail paints at hand to shimmer and shine. Hire a pedicurist and a manicurist to pamper the guests. Fluffy robes, comfortable pillows, aromatherapy oils, colourful loofahs and slippers are great to bring in the fun element. Keep handy a profusion of enervating body scrubs, potted potions, exotic facemasks, herbal gels, creamy moisturisers, even homemade decoctions. You could even bring in a couple of massuers and beauty professionals to give relaxing massages or facials depending upon your budget. Or invite a reflexologist to nurture tired soles. Remember to keep handy your best hand and face towels, ironed crisp and folded neatly.
Accessorize right for a spa party / Do it yourself and do it right:
- Drape your furniture with light coloured fabric preferable white or off white, not only will this protect your furniture but will give the venue a cool spa atmosphere.
- Place huge candles, and make sure the candles are aromatic candles, that are white in colour as well.
- Play soft symphony music, especially saxophone music can be light and invigorating as well.
- Set aside a wide range of beauty magazines, with celebrity news and other light hearted information that eases the mind.
- Place plenty of towels so that no one falls short, there should be at least one towel for each person.
- Set a tray aside with lots of healthy bars and healthy fruit baskets or you can even place lots of seasonal vegetables and crackers served with sauces.
- Adorn your house with flower and flower pots, instead of using only white drapes around the house use soothing floral drapes around the house right from sofa covers, table cloths to curtains
- Decorate your party tables, cover the tables with iridescent table covers. Add fresh flowers or a honeycomb floral centerpiece or even an ice carving.
Spa Home Party - Accessorize Right