Spa Products And Accessories To Use
The Spa accessories and products usually consist of fresh, pure and natural ingredients along with other synthetic cosmetic products that should should induce a relaxing and pleasing effect to the senses. Ingredients such as pure essential oils, organic cold pressed oils, organic hydrosols, fresh butters, glycerin-based extracts and paraben-free preservatives. It is advisable to use organic ingredients as much possible to provide optimum results so that one can can indulge in home spa treatments with complete confidence. A home spa treatment is affordable and it can be experienced in the comfort of your personal space. Using the right products and accessories gives you a better look and added health to your skin and hair and your entire body:
Spa Products Which You Can Use At Home:
1. Facials / Moisturizing / Masks and Wrap Therapies: If you wish to have a facial treatment, you will need, a good scrub or a exfoliation product depending upon your skin type, a herbal steam or a herbal compress, a good mineral-rich mask, a good base oil massage depending upon your skin type. Essential oils maybe used for herbal steaming. Although a spa lifestyle will encourage you to drink plenty of water, we still need to moisturise ourselves from outside, especially during the winter months for a fresh supple feeling; for such a case one can use good moisturizers such as cocoa butter, shea butter, oils, milk and honey based wraps and even fresh cream. Body wraps and body oil massages are good ways to use moisturisers all over the body to ensure uniform smoothness. For Body moisturising use Botanical bath bombs which are infused with incredible skin softening ingredients like shea butter and goat's milk. They start fizzing the moment they hit the water releasing rich moisturizing essential oils and a soft, gentle fragrance that helps relax you completely. Mud therapies using dead sea mud or moor mud is very natural and good for the skin. Body wraps can be made using exotic ingredients or bought ready made or made simply using kitchen products. The wraps are also available in the market made of mineral, seaweed, herbal and heat wrapping for those that want to lose weight quickly or lose weight fast especially in the belly , abdominal or stomach area, as the results are instant and with repeated use the results seem to become cumulative. Most popular are cellulite, detox, instant weight loss, skin firming, slimming the face and torso as well as firming saggy skin on the arms, body, neck and more. It is a necessity as any of the skin moisturizers, facial skin care products and rejuvenation treatments work better when the skin has been detoxified with these muds.
2. Foot Care: Rough, dry and tired knees and cracking and swollen heels require remedies, not only does rough skin look bad but it also spoils the impression that others have of us. A good pedicure followed by a vigorous foot massage or reflexology is a good spa treatment. A deep conditioning foot cream can be perfect in such cases. You can have a total spa foot care regime, right at home in your bath room; just dip your feet in a bucket of warm water, scrub them, and then apply cream. Regular foot care spa sessions at home can make your feet look prettier. Foot baths and foot scrubs using essential oils and herbs are also a good way to pamper your feet. Dead Sea Foot Masks are also very popular spa products used. To get rid of foot odor, natural botanical foot powders are also available.
3. Cleansing / Exfoliating Scrubs: A body scrub is necessary for exfoliating dry skin cells, cleansing, extraction of blackheads, facial massage. A natural exfoliation recipe for a spa session at home can be done by mixing dry oats (that are not pre-cooked) with honey and apple cider vinegar to make a thick consistency. Then add either basil oil or tea tree oil and use as a scrub on the face when undergoing a facial treatment. Bath salts are common exfoliating products used on the body. Aromatherapy bath salts are an added advantage as they soothe the senses while nourishing the skin, try citrus bath salts, peppermint bath salts, lavender bath salts and more. Natural loofahs and seaweed soaps and organic handmade soaps are also being used during a spa body treatment.
4. Nail Care: Many of us want long, beautiful nails, but don't really know where to start. To make your nails grow and get stronger,you must not neglect your iron, protein and calcium intake. A spa lifestyle encourages you to eat well to get the best results for all the spa treatments that one goes through. Natural oils are very good for the maintenance of nails. Apply oil over nail and let it remain over night for good results. There are many natural nail products available in the markets such as nail treatment oils, nail repair, nail fungus treatment and pedicure kits that help to maintain the health of out nails. You can always include a short pedicure or manicure to your beauty regimen.
5. Hair Care: Give yourself a hair spa treatment as regularly as possible by oiling and massaging your hair at least once in three days. Don't forget your spa cuisine suggestions, diet rich in silica, calcium and iron, helps to reduce hair loss. Silica is a very important nutrient for hair and according to scientists adding silica to shampoo can help in the prevention of hair loss. Natural products such as Henna, Indian gooseberry ( amla ), and Aritha ( Reetha ) are very good for the hair, applying the juice of a beetroot can be very beneficial for the health of your hair as well. For a hair spa session at home combine half a cup of olive oil and half a cup of dried rosemary leaves, and heat it over a low flame until really warm and then strain to remove the rosemary leaves, after which apply this oil to the scalp and ends of hair and wrap and cover with towel to retain heat. Leave on 15 minutes. Wash twice to remove excess oil. If you have a dry / oily scalp you can also use herbal dry / oily scalp treatment products available in the market and if recommeded by your spa. A hair mask is also a must depending upon the type of hair you have. Use natural ingredients such as shea butter, avocado oil, kukui nut oil, botanical extracts and essential oils etc.