- Spas offer treatments to meliorate your beauty and set an impression for a better aspect of personal grooming. Spa treatments are extremely popular with women however men are now taking advantage of Spa treatments to improve their presentation and for grooming and health maintenance.
- Spa treatments are a form of alternate medication.
- Massage is the first most important element of a spa treatment along with water.
- Water is extremely important as far as spa treatments are concerned because it s used for massaging, steaming, also drinking spa mineral water which has curative properties and it is therapeutic as well and the effects of spa water treatments are thermal, mechanical, and chemical.
- Aromatherapy in harmony with a water tub bath contributes to extremely soothing effects followed by a full body massage is very healthy for the skin as well as psychologically calming.
- Spa treatments associated with hydrotherapy help to soothe and relax sore or stiff joints and muscles better than a consistent therapy of warm water massage.
- The heated water dilates blood vessels, and increases the blood flow to damaged tissues and quickens the body's self healing process.
- Hot water reduces pain by stimulating the release of endorphins, the body's natural pain killers and stress relievers.
- Sleeping problems can be cured by a soak in warm water before going to bed. This form of alternative medicine helps you to end your day with a good night's sleep and begin the following day with rejuvenated a frame of mind.
- While some spas offer a range of common and regular spa services other spas have signature treatments they specialize in with unique selling points to make their ventures different; For examples medical spa, health spa, beauty spa, destination spa, day spa all suggest the main focus of their treatments according to the names they have.